$5 Ideas for Making a House More Appealing
Real estate professionals in Sacramento, California, say it only takes a $5 investment to do some quick makeovers to attract potential buyers.
Here are five under $5 ideas:
1. Give the trim around the front door a fresh coat of paint, covering up fingerprints and dings.
2. Fertilize the grass so it looks bright green.
3. Hang a small flag that says “Welcome.”
4. Place a big pot of yellow marigolds in the foyer — yellow makes people feel comfortable.
5. Dribble a few drops of vanilla on the oven door and turn it to low (it’ll smell just like cookies are baking).