Giving during the holidays…
Yes the holidays are about parties, decorations, food, presents, shopping, travelling, family & friends! But this holiday season lets focus on & give thanks for all that we have. Lets share our blessings with those who may not have as many. The Design2Sell team is actively involved in the local community. We hope you will also be inspired to take active part in your community this holiday season and in the year ahead!
For worldwide Staging Week held every October, Design2Sell served with other ASP Stagers at the Forster Care Support Foundation in Alpharetta.
Design2Sell – other Involvements:
- Board Member of the Atlanta Fuller Center for Housing. The Fuller Center for housing was founded by Millard and Linda Fuller, founders of Habitat for Humanity.
- Big Brother Big Sisters program – he oldest, largest and most effective youth mentoring organization in the United States
- Chair for Georgia Real Estate Investor Community Outreach program – running Toys, for Tots, builts for Habitat for Humanity…
- Southern Center for International Studies Young Professionals group. SCIS is a non-profit group based in Atlanta that promotes international thinking in the American public.
- SCORE – “Counselors to America’s Small Business” is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide.