Potential Buyer’s expect a deal in terms of price, expect upgrades and want to be wowed. There is a reason why builders spend thousands of dollars staging their model homes. A good advice for any Home Seller is to put the personal decoration taste aside and stage a home to sell!
The Top 5 Factors for selling a Home After Price & Location – Beat your Competition
1. Address the Basics: clean, fresh/new smell & de-clutter – less is more & – lot’s of natural light
2. Execute all necessary repairs: Pre-inspection report for homes >8 years
3. Focus on the Main Areas: Curb Appeal, Kitchen, Master bed/bath & Backyard – keep ROI on your mind
4. Consider Key Upgrades: Fixtures, Flooring, Countertops, Paint – changes buyers perception
5. Stage and set the Mood – Create a memorable atmosphere and Wow factor… ” The cost of staging your home is less than the first price reduction”