Here are some Creative Budget Kitchen makeover ideas which help to freshen up, lighten up, and create some featured areas:
- A bookcase can serve as creative storage solution
- Using a butcher-block table that serves as a central island.
- Use Open shelving to create add storage
- Remove upper cabinet doors to give a sense of openness and accentuate color
- Painting just 3-4 cabinets on a short run can create the illusion of a built-in hutch.
- Update Hardware: Think about is as kitchen jewelry.
- Paint Backsplash Tile orpaint only
If missing Art is an issue, we have used existing Kitchen items and created a creative Wall Display with plates, or antique Kitchen supply.
Here are some examples of our work:
Faux Antiquing (paint) job on white cabinets
Adding new cabinet doors, Laminate Countertop to an Investor Property
Painting Cabinets, adding some accents
Barbara Heil-Sonneck (Design2Sell – We Stage Atlanta)
Feel free to subscribe to my blog to keep up to date with my latest posts for Design2Sell Home Staging and Re-Design Tips. If you would like, you can sign up to receive updates via email directly in your inbox. Also, lets connect on these great social networks: