Home Staging Tips from IAHSP’s Barb Schwarz
Barb Schwarz, founder of the International Association of Home Staging Professionals has been featured in an article published in the Wall Street Journal explaining the history and importance of home staging. Schwarz coined the term “staging” during the 1970’s and created the marketing concept that we use today.
Here are some home staging tips from Barb Schwarz :
• Remove family photographs, trophies and certificates
•Pack away religious items
• Stow personal collections and controversial artwork, no matter how valuable
• Declutter countertops and dresser tops
• Use neutral colors on the walls and floors; for pop, use “movable” color on pillows, towels, etc.
• Neutralize smells from smoking, pets, even strong room deodorizers
Design2Sell can help you put Barb’s tips to work. Call us today!
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642