5 Dazzling Ways to Create a Stylish Bedroom
Is your bedroom stuck in a style rut? Your bedroom should be a personal retreat that appeals to your senses. Express yourself freely with these great bedroom design ideas.
• Add seating. A chaise lounge is a great way to add some sophisticated relaxation to your bedroom. Sunggle up here to read a novel or catch a quick snooze. Look for a chaise that fits your distinct personality.
• Mod. Mod. Mod. Going back to the sixties is hot this year. Modern design is popping up on everything from wallpaper to candles. This design route can create a room with clean and balanced look.
• Select bold lighting. The right lighting fixture can add touch of romance and sparkle to any room. Look for pieces that offer a strong statement.
• Go Old World. Create an elegant mood instantly by adding a custom canopy and rich drapery panels to your bed. You can create a high-end look with this dramatic centerpiece by adding a bed crown. Make your own by attaching a fabric valence to a wooden shelf to create a cornice, and suspend the drapes from a café rod mounted inside.
• Create an escape. No ocean view ? No problem! A touch of the tropics can be at your fingertips. Add a sea grass rug, exotic accessories, and gauzy sheers to surround the bed.
Find more ways to create a stylish bedroom here.
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642