Your home’s entryway is a very important area. Having a properly staged entryway adds to overall curb appeal and leaves a positive first impression. It is also a special place for a homebuyer because it is the threshold to what is hopefully their new home!
Give your entryway special attention by considering these tips:
• Don’t use it for storage. Be sure to properly store grills and chairs.
• Add some fresh paint. New paint on a the door and door frame creates an eye catching entryway.
• Keep the entryway free of clutter. This gives an impression of a larger home right from the start.
• Make it clean. Make sure this area is free from natural debris .
• Make it bright. A well lit entryway can increase the feeling of safety, as well as make it look pleasing to prospective buyer.
• Purchase a new welcome mat. Having a new mat is a staging essential.
Staging your entryway is a must in today’s market. Give your home an added advantage by adding professional staging touches by our expert Barbara Heil-Sonneck. Contact Design2Sell for more details on how to stage your entire home.
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642