9 Tips for Staging your Home’s Exterior
It’s prime selling season! Take advantage of the great weather and stage your home’s exterior. First impressions are the most important ones! As a seller you must do things to give your home maximum curb appeal.
Use this checklist to get started with outdoor home staging:
1. Pressure wash your house and touch up any paint or siding.
2. Have your windows professionally cleaned.
3. Paint all exterior doors including the garage door.
4. Install new lighting. Change existing fixtures if they are old or do not match the style of your home.
5. Patch bare spots in your lawn.
6. Paint your house numbers if they are dull or barely visible. Replace them if necessary.
7. Clear away dead leaves and branches. Shape unsightly or overgrown trees and shrubs.
8. Update your storm door.
9. Brighten the exterior with beautiful plants and flowers. This will provide instant color.
Although this list may seem like a lot, not taking these ideas into consideration could result in a lost sale. Increase your ROI (return on investment) by using these simple tips. It is best to begin staging this area at least one month before you put your home on the market.
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642