As the days begin to get hotter, the idea of working outdoors may be the last thing on your mind. However, if you are selling your home, landscaping should be at the top of your list. The look of the outside of your home is very important. Arouse the buyer’s interests and entice them into your home with beautiful landscaping. Keep reading to find out how.
• Plant bright colors like red and yellow to draw attention to your home.
• If your home receives direct sunlight, plant many white flowers to make the area feel cooler.
• Be sure to use the type of flowers that thrive in the environmental conditions around your home.
• Green foliage also helps to cool off your landscaping.
• Healthy ferns can add a tropical flair to your landscape.
Outdoor Space Staging Tips
• Add umbrellas to create shaded areas. Make sure that the umbrellas that you select are in cool colors. A good place for an umbrella would be your garden and your table and chairs.
• Place table and chairs in the far corner of your yard to create an open feeling. Buyers want to know that there is space for entertaining. Select a white or green table cloth and a vase of white flowers.
• Water your landscaping before a showing.
• Stage a bowl of green apples.
• Set out a cool beverage such as iced tea, lemonade, or water. This makes a buyer feel connected and at home.
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642