If you are like most people, your garage is the place where things are often tucked away and never seen again. When selling your home it is a good idea to consider the garage lover! These buyers consider a spacious garage an added value. Your garage needs to feel inviting to their tools, cars, and sporting equipment. Having a neat and clean garage also shows that you care about your home. Follow these 5 tips to staging your garage and get noticed.
1. Make it spacious. Make plenty of space for maximum vehicle capacity. This may require relocating your personal items in of site storage.
2. Get organized. Use hooks to store things that would normally lie around in corners.
3. Give it a homey touch. Be sure to make your garage look lived in, not just like a storage area. Rugs or well placed pictures can add texture and color to the space.
4. Freshen it up! Select a neutral color and appropriate paint for the walls and the floor.
5. Go the extra mile. Make sure garage door opener and sensors work properly. Adding a garage heater or television can help set your home apart from the competition.
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642