How to remove dents in carpets…
At Design2Sell Interiors and Home Staging we are often ask to share tricks of the trade. One is how to remove dents. When a leg of any type of furniture is placed on a carpet, it will often create an unsightly dent. Here is how that issue can be addressed in 2 simple ways:
Ice cube Method
- Drop ice cubes in each dent.
- Let the ice cubes melt over night.
- Check the results the next morning.
- If result is not completely satisfying, use a fork/spoon to gently lift remaining carpet fibers..
Steam Iron Method
- Use steam iron and kitchen towel
- Steam area with dent (be careful with temperature)
- IF that does not do the trick gently use a spoon/fork to fluff the carpet
This works on most standard carpets
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and was selected to be one of 8 Designers showcasing their work at the 2010 Atlanta Homeshow
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642