As spring arrives we start to adjust our wardrobe and pack away our heavier clothing. It’s the perfect time to evaluate our closet space and make sure it is living up to its full potential. From walk-in closets to antique closets it is important to keep them organized and free from clutter. There are some very simple and affordable ways to enhance the functionality to even the most confined closet spaces. Here are some tips to transform a cluttered closet into an organized one.
- Invest in a closet organizer or a storage unit with adjustable cubbies and shelves.
- Consider boxing up shoes if you have a wide collection or invest in a great shoe rack or shoe hanging organizer. This will free up floor space and make your closet appear larger.
- Buy some baskets or bins so small items can be stacked away neatly on shelves.
- Identical hangers hung facing the same way.
- Make sure everything on shelves and in drawers are organized, folded and neat.
- Invest in laundry sorters that adhere to the décor of your closet.
1. 5-Bin Storage tower $199, containerstore, Perfect for storing shoes. 2. Hampton Bay Tilt-out Hamper $209, homedecorators, Hiding away laundry. 3. ANTONIUS 2 sections, clothes rail & frame $139.96, IKEA, Buildable Clothing Organizing System. 4. 2 abbeville Baskets $60, ballarddesigns. 5. 8-pack Bumerang Curved Hangers $5, IKEA.
Design2Sell Interiors & Home Staging ** WE STAGE ATLANTA
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and more…
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642