Design2Sell Holiday Gift Guide
Having trouble thinking of what to buy for holiday gifts this season? Design2Sell has put together a list of some items we think could make for some great gifts. Take a look at Design2sell’s Holiday Gift Guide for some inspiration, and please share with us some of your gift ideas…
1. Kathryn Ireland Timeless Interiors– $27 Barnes&Noble – This interior design book illustrates some timeless rooms in every style, is great for inspiration and for your coffee table.
2. Click&Grow Mini Tomatoes– $70- Not the gardening type? This makes for the perfect option. The pot does everything for you from fertilization to watering.
3. Slanted Candle Holders– $248 DwellStudio – These elegant candle holders make for a great accessory addition to a room.
4. The Bodum Eileen French Press Coffee Maker– $30 Brookstone – Make the perfect cups of coffee with this piece of art.
5. Mirrored Frames – $19- $29 WestElm – Give these frames as a gift and be sure to add a sentimental photo.
6. Salted Caramel Chocolates– $8 Kilwins – These chocolates are delicious! A favorite of Design2Sell’s marketing assistant, Kristine.
7. Hammered Metal Serving Bowls– $5-$99 WestElm – These bowls add a little glamour to a room.
8. iHome Rechargeable Mini Speaker– $18 Walmart – These mini speakers can be hooked up to your ipod or iphone and pack a lot of sound for such a small item. Bring to a picnic, the beach or use them in your room – these speakers can go anywhere.
9. Brownies in a Jar – DIY Project – Use your favorite brownie recipe and add all the dry ingredients to a mason jar. Add the instructions and viola! Makes for a great personalized gift. Try homemade cookies, hot cocoa and soup recipes as well.
Image by Kristine C.
Post By: Kristine C.
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and more…
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642