Design2Sell Wishes you a Happy Valentine’s Day
Design2Sell would like to wish you and your loved one a very Happy Valentine’s day. In celebration we have made another fun holiday baking recipe. Chocolate Heart Valentine’s Day Cupcakes. Share them with all your loved ones and let us know how they turn out…
What you will need:
5 ounces of white chocolate chips melted
Pink food coloring
Wax or Parchment paper
Funfetti Cupcake mix
1/3 cups of oil
1 cup of water
1. Divide melted chocolate evenly among two small bowls and tint portions with 2 shades. Make two piping bags out of wax paper and spoon chocolate into bags.
2. Pipe different colored heart shapes onto a wax paper- lined baking sheet. Set at room temperature.
1. Preheat oven at 350’F and place foil backing cups in a muffin pan.
2. Blend cupcake mix with eggs, water, and oil on medium speed.
3. Once mixed place spoonful’s of mix in foil cups about 2/3 full. Place in oven for 19-24 min.
4. Once cooked cool completely..
5. Using buttercream icing top cupcakes in a circular direction.
6. Decorate cupcakes with Chocolate hearts and edible pearls.
Voila! Enjoy and Serve.
Post & images by: Kristine C.
Design2Sell offers Home Staging & Interior Design Services
in the Metro Atlanta area.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck has been featured in several publications. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Home Improvement Magazine, Radio Shows and more…
For a free home staging proposal,
contact us @ (678) 778-8642