At Design2Sell, we’re not only dedicated to staging homes with a unique branding style, but also dedicated to building lasting relationships and paying it forward. From our vendors, suppliers and partners to our clients and the agents we work with, each member of our special community plays a role in our ongoing success. In return, we want to ensure ongoing success for real estate professionals through CE Classes – which not only prove to be excellent opportunities to earn CE credits and network with other professionals, but to also learn what staging really is, its benefits, and so much more.
Here is a preview of the CE Class we offer:
Staging to Sell: What Every Agent Should Know
- How the entire pre-market staging process will benefit your client
- How to avoid the risk of breach of duty and negligence claims by offering staging as an optional resource to clients
- How to protect clients from litigation by knowing what questions to ask a stager
- How to use home staging to reduce disclosure issues
- The cost and value of home staging, and ROI factors
- The importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and internet presence
- How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy
- Home staging statistics and facts
- How to collaborate with a home stager
- The common contract clauses that professional stagers use
- This course comes with over 50 staging tips that you can use immediately!
For anyone simply wanting to gain knowledge about home staging, this course can be shortened into an hour with no CE credits. We’re also developing multiple 1-hour CE credit courses with topics including The Basics of Staging, Top 5 Trends of the Year, How to Get Your Clients on Board for Staging, and more. Stay tuned to our blog and social sites for upcoming information.
Home Staging gives you an edge in the marketplace and increases the marketability of your listing, and statistics prove it! This course is instructed by Design2Sell’s owner, Barbara Heil-Sonneck. She is a RESA-approved instructor and was also the 2018 President of the Atlanta chapter of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA).
Learn more about our expertise in home staging at www.homedesign2sell.com.