CLASSES & EVENTS |
DESIGN2SELL HOME STAGING
In today’s market, it is important for all professionals to pursue continuing education and professional development courses that broaden your horizons as well as keep you informed of industry trends that ultimately benefit you and your clients.
Set yourself apart from and gain a competitive advantage by obtaining the most up-to-date information on real estate staging.
2 options for you - we can come to your office or offer virtually - You can choose what works best!
3h CE class, including CSA Certification - RESA Certified Staging Advocate™
or 1h "lunch and learn" (see several topics outlined below)
Book a discovery call to learn more contact us
for more information
1 Hour Lunch & Learn Classes
The Basics of Staging
Top 5 Staging Trends of the Year
Selling Staging to Your Sellers!
"How to Get your Clients on Board"
Top Staging tips for Room Layout & Styling
Getting the House Ready for Photos
3 Hour CE - Class
Staging to Sell "What Every Agent Should Know"
Gain valuable knowledge on Home Staging by Design2Sell's Owner and Home Staging Expert, Barbara Heil-Sonneck.
-Staging Facts and Stats to include in your Listing Presentations
-Best ways to market to potential buyers
-Pointers you can use with your sellers: Paint colors, furniture placement, tips for simplifying
-Scripts for introducing staging to your clients and ideas for overcoming objections
Earn 3 CE credits and the RESA Certified Staging Advocate™ designation (RESA CSA™) from The Real Estate Staging Association, the trade association for professional Real Estate Stagers.
IMPORTANT: Please provide your RE license number and your name that matches the name used on your real estate license during registration to receive credit.
Requirements for CE Credits?
Provide your realtor license number, name and contact info during registration.
**If you have taken this class before within the same year credits will not apply.
When will I receive my credits?
RESA will process your credits with GERC and can take up to 10 business days to appear in your account.
- Wed, Mar 29Zoom WebinarMar 29, 2023, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMZoom Webinar
- Wed, Dec 07Zoom WebinarDec 07, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMZoom Webinar
- Wed, Nov 30Zoom WebinarNov 30, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMZoom Webinar
- Thu, Aug 11AlpharettaAug 11, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMAlpharetta, 5780 Windward Pkwy suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30005, USA
- Thu, Jun 30Zoom WebinarJun 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMZoom Webinar
- Wed, Nov 10Zoom WebinarNov 10, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Oct 13Zoom WebinarOct 13, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Sep 08Zoom WebinarSep 08, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Aug 11Zoom WebinarAug 11, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Jul 14Zoom WebinarJul 14, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Jun 16Zoom WebinarJun 16, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Apr 14Zoom WebinarApr 14, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Feb 10Zoom WebinarFeb 10, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Jan 13Zoom WebinarJan 13, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom Webinar
- Wed, Dec 09Zoom WebinarDec 09, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom Webinar